Every day as I pull out of the driveway I am sure to "beep-beep" for Ethan on my way to school. Sometimes he comes running to the window to wave, sometimes he's already perched there looking for me to blow a kiss, and sometimes he's already diving into fun with Kate and Barb, his wonderful babysitter. I say a prayer of thanks as I turn the corner towards school, and I say the same prayer of thanks as I return home to eat lunch with the kids. It's usually pretty fun. One day a couple of weeks ago we set up the chairs in the kitchen and ate on the floor. I tried to get Kate to look at the camera, but she only has eyes for me.
Another day Ethan was cracking me up during lunch. I love how his belly was sticking out of his t-shirt and his pant legs were pulled part way up his leg. He likes to sing and march around and dance.
No comments:
Post a Comment