Sunday, May 03, 2009

Hi, I'm Kate!

Hi, I'm Kate and I love graham crackers, Cheerios, pears, oyster crackers, goldfish, bread, peas, carrots, broccoli, and anything else I can pick up with my fingers.

I like to smile and give hugs and kisses.

I love reading books and singing in church (even when no one else is singing).

I love watching my big brother Ethan and I am most happy when he gives me attention. Sometimes he even gives me a kiss good-night.

I really like music. I like to march around (in mama's arms) with my maraca or egg or jingle bells or whatever they give me to shake, shake, shake. I also like that somg about the little green frog.

I love my babysitter Barb and I perk up every morning when I get to see her. I also like to play peek-a-boo with her at church.

I like taking walks.

I like the pretend orange at my grandma's house. She also has an apple and lemon too, but I prefer the orange.

I can scoot around a little on my bottom, but I am mostly happy to sit and play with whatever I can reach.

I like mirrors, especially the ones in books.

I am almost ten months old!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jamie said...

What a cute post.
This is one of the reasons that I love having a blog...it is so nice to be able to quickly document the day-to-day stuff about your kids growing up.