Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Monday

Monday, Gabe and Karen came over for homemade pizza and to watch Ethan play with his sprinkler.
Kate relaxed outside while Ethan played.
Karen was thrilled that Kate was actually awake while they were here, so she had us take lots of pictures.

Tim finally came home late Monday night.
I think I had gotten into my groove while he was gone. This morning (Tuesday), he was helpful, but I felt like I had to "redo" what he had done to help. I try not to do that, because it will make him not want to help anymore, but I just couldn't take Ethan to Book Babies wearing a red, white, and blue shirt with green and brown striped shorts. (I'm sure someday I won't really care, but since Ethan isn't actually dressing himself yet, and I have to look at him all day, I want him to look somewhat decent.) Also, Tim changed Ethan's diaper and then put the messy diaper in the garbage can in Ethan's room. I smelled it shortly afterwards and had to take it out. Why would I want a smelly diaper left in the house? But--the thought was kind. I guess I was just used to taking care of things myself after four days.

All in all--Tim is amazing about helping around the house and if he keeps it up, I promise I won't complain, because it's really just great to have him home again!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: