Thursday, July 10, 2008

July 5th

I love looking back on what we did on that last day before baby was born. It's so special. . . one day you're pregnant, and the next you're not!
We slept late because we had been up late the night before watching fireworks. I thought about leaving Tim and Ethan together so I could go sit at a bagel shop and have some alone time, but I think we decided to just sit around and play with Ethan.
Then we went out for lunch. . . we had planned on going to Mongolian BBQ, but when we got there, they were on vacation. Instead we had Mexican, then went to Payless Shoes to try to find some sandals for Ethan and to Albertson's to return a movie. I got a Starbucks decaf mocha frappucino, which I always think about getting, but rarely, rarely do because it just seems so frivolous and unnecessary. But I had a gift card, and figured it was okay since Tim would help me enjoy it.
We went home, Ethan took a nap, I did my Bible Study, read, napped, and enjoyed my frappucino. It was wonderful. For dinner we had leftover chicken and a really good salad, then took Ethan to the park.



Ethan loves hiking down this trail. He walked the entire way--and it's pretty steep.


By the end, he saw these rocks and went over to take a rest. Whew! Playing is exhausting.
Little did he know that the next day his life would never be the same. . . .
Posted by Picasa

No comments: