Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy July 4th


I just love this picture of Ethan!!! Check out how cool he looks with his white t-shirt, backwards hat, and teddy bear on the back.
On the spur of the moment, we decided to go to our 4th of July parade; I had never been before. As the police motorcycles cleared the way, the policemen gave all the kids along the side of the parade route high-fives. Ethan was both excited and scared. It kind of made me cry to see him so excited about all the floats and people in the parade.


Ethan and daddy made a flag in the driveway.


We had our friends over for a bbq and to watch the fireworks, which we have a great view of from our front driveway.
Here we are. . . Beca is due July 17th, I was due July 15th, and Tera is due in November. Good thing we got these shots in while we did!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: