Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Zoo with Mandy

 Well, at this point it probably seems that our summer has been nothing but fun and trips and more.  We have had a lot of fun, but I am just highlighting some of the many wonderful times we have had so far this summer.

One thing I wanted to fit in this summer was a trip to a zoo in a nearby town, where our friend Mandy now lives.  It's a great zoo.  All the kids really wanted to see was the tiger (the real one, not just the cut outs and statues).

All Mandy and I wanted to see was the flamingoes:

We asked Ethan to take our picture with them.  By this point, he just wanted ice cream, so we laughed when he half-heartedly held the camera up hardly long enough to snap this pic.  It ended up being decent:

No comments: