Memorial Day Weekend: We enjoyed a sweet wedding of a friend of mine who used peacock feathers for her flowers and it was so beautiful, inexpensive, creative. They got married outside, and although it was cold, the rain held off until later during the reception. Afterwards Tim took me shopping for a new swimming suit for our upcoming cruise.
On Sunday night, we had friends over for a bbq (which ended up being inside). These are the flowers I cut from our front yard (you can tell that I really love flowers; I have more pictures to come if you haven't seen enough already).
Monday was again rainy, so we took the kids to Home Depot and got supplies for flower boxes I wanted to make. Tim was awesome about helping me. We also took the kids around to the Field of Heroes and several cemeteries to talk about how we remember soldiers who have fought for our country and all people who have died.
No comments:
Post a Comment