So on a Saturday afternoon in June we dropped Kate and Ethan off with their grandparents (Ethan had been counting down the days until their "slumber party" with Grandma and Grandpa; Kate had looked at us strangely every time we talked about her spending eight nights at their house) then we headed to the airport three hours away. That drive alone was longer than most dates. I marveled at how Tim and I would have eight straight days together with no kids and I also got a little nervous that we would have enough to talk about with all that time together.
We made it to the port and had some time to kill, so we walked a bunch around Long Beach:
Finally, we were able to get on the boat:
The hot tubs above are where we spent a majority of our first full day on the boat (which was cloudy, but I still got a pretty sun burned) and the last day on the boat (which was really windy).
While we waited to be able to get into our room, Tim and I played a couple of rounds of mini-golf:
I mainly took this picture for Ethan, because I knew he would be impressed that we had mac and cheese on our boat:
No comments:
Post a Comment