Monday, April 19, 2010

Pink Boots, Pink Baby

These pictures say so much about Kate. . . they were taken several weeks ago when the weather was still cold.

First, I love this dress that my mom found (I think) at a rummage sale. One of my favorites of the season. I love these tights, too, and recently was able to find two more pairs of tights that will work for next winter or so, only $2 each.
The boots were from Kate's babysitter, Barb, and this is one of the only times I got her to keep them on. She wore them proudly. They're size 5, so they will fit her better next year.
Kate carries her "baby" almost everywhere. I'm working on breaking the habit. In fact, Kate prefers her "white baby", but last week we left it at church accidentally, so "pink baby" is working out just fine.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Pulcheria said...

What a cutie! Great tights are a staple at our house too!

Jamie said...

So cute! Love those tights. :)
How is the house going?????? Any takers yet??