Monday, February 22, 2010

Things that Made Me Smile In January

Doing puzzles with Ethan:

Going to the park one sunny afternoon:


Buying new socks for Kate:

Buying a few new pictures for our home:



Each winter, I must do something new in our house. This is one of the new pics I bought. I love it a lot, and I bought a few other pictures that somewhat coordinate with it, but I don't especially like how the arrangement looks right now, and I don't know how to fix it, even after several of weeks with a hammer and nails sitting on my mantle and lots of experimenting (shhhh. . . and multiple nail holes in the wall). But I love this one.

I also love i tunes. I got my first itunes gift card this Christmas, and I bought every favorite Christian song I could think of, and I listen to them all the time. Seriously. Right now, I am listening. In my car, I listen to them, and when I'm cooking, the kids and I sing and dance. When I turn off the car, Ethan says, "Hey, I yiked that song!" And the joy of it is that the song comes back on when I turn the car back on. I love itunes.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: