I am pretty behind on my blogging. . . due to many things. . . crazy work schedule at this time of year, Tim and I getting the house hunting bug (I might share more on that later), sickness, being out of town, the Olympics, and Tim and I just wanting to be warm and enjoy life not sitting at a computer.
Tonight, the kids are in bed, Tim is at b-ball, so I am reflecting on the past few months (and catching up on email).
I found these pictures from a church sledding event from sometime in January. It was a blast. There are several families from our church that are my continuous inspiration because all their kids completely rock, and the parents are happy, even though they have 4 or 5 kids each. Whoa. :)
Anyway, here are some pics from the afternoon. Grandpa and Kate:
Tonight, the kids are in bed, Tim is at b-ball, so I am reflecting on the past few months (and catching up on email).
I found these pictures from a church sledding event from sometime in January. It was a blast. There are several families from our church that are my continuous inspiration because all their kids completely rock, and the parents are happy, even though they have 4 or 5 kids each. Whoa. :)
Anyway, here are some pics from the afternoon. Grandpa and Kate:
Kate (is there any wonder why she doesn't like hats too much. . . they're always in her eyes), Grandma, and Grandpa (and in the front is Nolan, who happens to be Ethan's 3rd grade reading buddy. . . our school does the coolest reading buddy program with Ethan's preschool) after the trip back up the hill behind the 4-wheeler:
Grandpa and Ethan headed down the hill:
Here I am with my best bud:



No comments:
Post a Comment