"But those that wait upon the Lord will find new strength. They will fly high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not grow faint." Isaiah 40:31
Tuesday, February 02, 2010
Saturday Skiing, Part 3
Kate was really happy once Ethan was in the sleigh with her. Finally she leaned her head on his shoulder:
My big boy:
This was Kate's reaction when Ethan got out of the sleigh to walk with me:
Where is my big brother??!!
We had a great time skiing. Our goal was a pleasant skiing experience with the kids, even if we were only out for an hour or less. Woo-hoo! Success.
Love, love , love the cross country skiing adventures! Oh how I wish we got that much snow here like you guys have out west! (Which is weird because York PA is actually on the same parallel as Ogden UT, we are just at a MUCH lower elevation.)
Your family is so inspiring! Skiing together looks like so much fun. Question for you ... we'd like to get some kind of a bike contraption (seat for the front or back of Matt's bike or a trailer) so Ian can come biking with us. I figured you'd have an opinion on what's good and not-so-good. What do you think?
3 comments:
Love, love , love the cross country skiing adventures! Oh how I wish we got that much snow here like you guys have out west!
(Which is weird because York PA is actually on the same parallel as Ogden UT, we are just at a MUCH lower elevation.)
Your family is so inspiring! Skiing together looks like so much fun. Question for you ... we'd like to get some kind of a bike contraption (seat for the front or back of Matt's bike or a trailer) so Ian can come biking with us. I figured you'd have an opinion on what's good and not-so-good. What do you think?
P.S. Sorry ... I don't have your e-mail address so I just decided to post my question. :)
Post a Comment