Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Artists' House

Updated:  The link should be fixed now.  Enjoy!

I just have to share this link because I know that several of you will love it.   Cool crafts, homemade baby clothes, bags, quilts, art, pottery, an etsy shop, organic gardening, baby pictures of one adorable niece of mine.



Plus they have awesome giveaways for every 10th person that comments (something like that. . . they do a drawing for $10 gift certificate, and you could be the winner if you comment).  My brother-in-law and sister-in-law are the artists/bloggers and I have had so much fun looking at their stuff this afternoon.  Go there!  Follow!

3 comments:

Sheree said...

The link is broken :(

Kristin said...

Sheree, I hope it's fixed now! Their stuff reminds me of you. :)

Angela Flicker: The Art of Making a House a Home in Utah said...

You are so sweet to write about us Kristin. Thanks for the encouragement and nice words. We miss you and hope you are all doing well. Can't wait till Easter :)

Love from Monet, Josh & Angela

http://theartistshouse.blogspot.com/