Monday, June 15, 2009

Life Lately


I have so many updates to post it's insane. Today I transferred 239 pictures from my camera to the laptop, and I plan on posting on every single one of them! Not really. But I do have a lot of updates, so I will post in clumps throughout the week instead of dumping everything in one night.
Here's an introduction to our life lately. We have had two weeks straight of thunderstorms. It's been exciting in many respects.

It means that whenever there is a break in the weather we rush outside so we can enjoy dry land while it lasts.

It means that when Ethan hears the thunder he says "Boom-boom, lightning, Ethan's house" and if he has to walk outside in the rain he covers his eyes and peeks between his fingers so he doesn't run into anything AND so he doesn't miss any puddles that he wants to stomp through.

It means that the patio cover that we started building this week has no hope of completion anytime soon. (More on that later.)

Friday Tim and I were on our way out of town and caught pictures of this funnel cloud. It dissipated before developing into anything big, but it was pretty cool to see. I don't know if I would have thought so had it actually been a full-fledged twister a hundred yards from the interstate.



More on our second awesome weekend in a row coming soon!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Does it remind you of Nebraska?!?!?