"But those that wait upon the Lord will find new strength. They will fly high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not grow faint." Isaiah 40:31
Saturday, June 20, 2009
"The Kate Show" Continued. . . .
This is an update that I have been thinking about for several weeks now!
Waving, "clicking" with her tongue, fake coughing, "organizing" stuff by putting toys, clothes, socks, etc. into baskets and then taking them out again, clapping, "roaring", heavy breathing, getting new teeth, scooting on her bottom, reaching really, really far for things, standing up by furniture, pulling herself up while hanging onto mom's hands, rolling back and forth, and turning on and off the light switches are all things that Kate enjoys lately.
Crawling is NOT something that Kate enjoys. . . yet. Who knows if that will come. I never anticipated that she would be almost a year old and still not mobile. What I like to think of as the honeymoon period of babyhood has lasted longer than I ever could have expected. Lovely.
"Words" Kate likes to say include "maaaaaam", "dada", and "Eeeeeeeeeeeee!" (which I like to think means Ethan). It's exciting because I really think she tries to use the words as a form of communication.
Kate now has five teeth. Tim just noticed the third bottom tooth is in, and I didn't even realize it was on its way!
I really encourage you to watch the videos. I shortened them to about 20 seconds each, and it is just precious seeing all the things that an 11-month-old can do. Kate is a sweetie and brightens each of my days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment