Sunday, March 04, 2012

Life Right Now

Tim is the bravest, kindest, most thoughtful husband ever.  He has taken both kids to a yurt for the night.  I have had over 12 hours so far to spend as I want.  It's 2 a.m. and I am working on updating my blog.  The family left at 1 p.m. and by dinner, I had posted on all the events up until Thanksgiving (and straightened up the house and ran several errands).   Then I went to dinner with my friends, we came here to play a game and talk, and since 11 p.m., I have finished posts for all of December and January. 

Life is good. . . the kids laugh and enjoy playing together almost all of the time.  One night Kate and I came downstairs after playing "Ms. Kathy" in her room (she fixes my hair) to find that Ethan had set the table (with napkins, plates, and everything) all by himself.


Since it's so late, I can't really update on what life is like, and I'm too lazy to go get my camera and upload any more pictures.  My birthday was this week and it was a great week.  Great memories with my kids and friends and Tim.  For a good read, see all my posts from November, December, and January!

No comments: