Our friend Paul is our little sweet friend. I just love him. On Sunday morning I was getting my cereal and coffee ready and was holding Paul and next thing I know, he was eating my cereal for me. I think he thought it was for him. :)
The kids loved playing games off the balcony: Tim went ice fishing again:
I didn't get a picture of it, but Ethan loved playing "that soccer game," which was this cool mini Fusball table. He wanted everyone to play his way, with half-times and time-outs and kick-offs and everything, which was great until he tried getting the 2-year-olds to do it. Kate was fine because she knows all about half-times thanks to Ethan's previous directions. Paul didn't always get it, but eventually got into the groove by Day Three. :)
Grandpa made a parachute for the stuffed animals:
Kate and Paul played cards together:
Tera is a university professors and taught a full semester of classes in just 8 weeks so she could have a baby in March. Here she is taking a well-deserved rest with only a few weeks to go before her due date:
Daddy took Ethan out for a ski practice:
He was still smiling after some small falls:
Kate and Paul went for another sled ride:
No comments:
Post a Comment