Monday, January 31, 2011

December 31st, 2010

Kate and I painted our fingernails and toenails (she loved it):
Check out this beautiful plate I got for Christmas from my in-laws (made by my brother-in-law, Josh):
Ethan got to go to a basketball game of his favorite team. He was excited.
 
Kate stayed home with me: 


On New Year's Eve, Tim and I had a double date with our friends Mandy and Morris.  We went out for dinner and tried to see a movie at a theater, but got there too late, so we rented "Date Night" and some other intriguing but creepy movie.  We stayed up well past midnight.

The kids spent the night at their grandparents, which was fun for us, until we woke up to a quiet house on New Year's Day.  :)

And this ends my Daily Decembers!  I got them done before January was over! 



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kristi Flicker, RD said...

Very pretty fingers and toes Kate! :) The kids look great! Can't wait to see you all again!

angela flicker said...

Hey, I recognized a few things there --Kate looks adorable in that shirt, the same one Monet has, and Josh's plate is beautiful of course ;) I also love the fingernails. Can you do mine next?