Saturday, December 11, 2010

December 1st, 2010

We got out our tree, which took about 8 minutes (love it and so glad we didn't go get our own tree this year--We're the Grinches and we know it) and the kids were thrilled to get out "all those things" (decorations) and put them on the tree.

I love how Kate is looking at me to see how I'm holding the ornament:
This is before the tree was decorated:
You should see it now. First of all, we got it to be straight. Also, the lower branches are loaded with about 8 ornaments each, thanks to my lovely kids. I love the tree and they do too.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Cute! Hopefully the tree doesn't fall over on you. (hee hee….. I still laugh about that story!)

Sheree said...

I love love love the tree in the box. We live in this weird mecca where every third home is a cut your own tree lot, but I am happy to pull the box out of the garage! We also have a couple of low branches with many more ornaments than I thought they could hold.