Sunday, October 18, 2009

Updates on Ethan

Ethan still loves his drums! On this particular night, he turned the laundry bin upside down and used his chopsticks from his trip with Grandma and Grandpa to make some music.


I love the conversations with Ethan. He talks about doing things as a "whole family", like we did today after church. Tonight I left him on the bathroom counter to brush his teeth so I could go tuck in Kate. When I returned, his toothbrush was on the floor. I said, "Wow, how did your toothbrush get on the floor?" and Ethan replied, "Oh, I threw it in the drawer and I missed." Very matter of fact.



This evening Ethan and I put together puzzles, then pulled out all the stuffed animals and buried Ethan. He loved this! He even smiled nicely for this picture.




Ethan can now say his prayers on his own. He leads the prayer at dinner and I've even heard him go into his bedroom at night time and say his prayers "all by myself". When we pray together and I ask Ethan what his favorite part of the day has been, he usually says, "Barb getting here." That babysitter is something special.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: