Skiing: Day Two. About 30 minutes in, we stopped for lunch at this warming hut. Kate hung out on the couch with Baby Paul, who slept the entire time.
Here are the men (Darin, Gabe, Ethan, Tim). . .
Tim enjoyed a little downhill with Ethan (who loved going "Weeeee"). This ski ended up being too long for the kids. I was way ahead of Tim and his parents, so finally I waited for them to make sure everything was okay. Ethan had about driven Tim crazy because he started bouncing and rocking back and forth. He got tired and finally fell asleep. Kate was just fine until the last 15 minutes or so; I should have kept going and she probably would have made it just fine. I love getting out with the kids and doing things that keep us in shape and expose the kids to new experiences, but we need to follow the rule of moderation! It's no fun if we overdo it!
When we reached the parking lot, I was so happy that I yelped "Yahoo!!!!!!!" and scared the bejeebers out of Kate. Gabe took a couple other good pictures of our family at one of the stops along the trail. . . Ethan sound asleep on his dad's back and Kate gulping a bottle. I'll have to get a copy of that one.


No comments:
Post a Comment