"But those that wait upon the Lord will find new strength. They will fly high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not grow faint." Isaiah 40:31
Yay for visits from Gpas and Gmas! :) By the way, I loved reading your cross-country skiing post. It looked like so much fun! We haven't had any snow back here all winter, only ice storms, so I have had fun living vicariously through your family's experiences. :) (Honestly, I think I jinxed myself. Two years ago we drove to Utah for Christmas. I begged my mom to let me take the cross country skis because nobody there used them. Ever since I brought those skis back to PA, we haven't had more than 2 inches of snow! grrrr.) Take care! Your family is so cute!
1 comment:
Yay for visits from Gpas and Gmas! :)
By the way, I loved reading your cross-country skiing post. It looked like so much fun! We haven't had any snow back here all winter, only ice storms, so I have had fun living vicariously through your family's experiences. :)
(Honestly, I think I jinxed myself. Two years ago we drove to Utah for Christmas. I begged my mom to let me take the cross country skis because nobody there used them. Ever since I brought those skis back to PA, we haven't had more than 2 inches of snow! grrrr.)
Take care! Your family is so cute!
Post a Comment