Barb the beautiful babysitter just keeps finding more things to bring to Ethan. The bike was supposed to be an early birthday gift. Friday she said she just couldn't resist this new helmet that was on sale. Of course, Ethan loves it. . .
This week Barb also helped Ethan decorate our house for Halloween--cute pumpkin door decorations and some pumpkin flashlights. I'm not huge into Halloween, so this was nice for Ethan to experience some pumpkins. I do hope to get to a pumpkin patch sometime this month so we can make a jack-o-lantern.
We really don't need anything new, and it seems Barb brings something new, either from her house or the store, at least once a week. I feel kind of bad about it, but I figure if it's something that helps make it easier for her to watch Ethan, or if it's something that helps Ethan learn, which it usually is, then it's up to Barb what she does. I'm praying for wisdom for her as she watches our kids. She is wonderful and I feel we are on the same page. Often when I hear her direct Ethan, she communicates in the same way I would with him, and the fact that she has the same expectations that I do is absolutely reassuring.

1 comment:
Duke got that bicycle for his 2nd birthday! He loves it!
Post a Comment