Saturday, October 11, 2008

Happy 3 Months, Kate!


You love to sit on your tummy and I'm surprised by how well you do lifting up your head. Today you sat in the high chair and "helped" me make dinner and you were lifting her head a bunch then too.

This month you are smiling a bunch, and I think you are going to be a friendly little girl. The smiles come easily to you.

The month as a whole wasn't too eventful in the social department. You didn't meet anyone new, and most of your time was just spent watching your older brother and hanging out with Barb or mom and dad. I've noticed that you are really noticing Ethan more. He gives you lots of kisses. I like to make you "scare" him with a few "rahrs" while throwing out your fists, pretending that you are scaring him, or I have you "peek" around the corner when we go to get him out of his crib. He loves that and he loves you. I think you've even smiled at him once or twice. Ethan likes to share his stuff with you right now. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Your daddy is also enjoying spending more time with you. It's easier for all of us to understand your needs now that you're not having to eat every hour and a half. You are sleeping great. Recently I started giving you a bath almost every day so you can get used to your bedtime routine. Most nights I can put you down when you are still awake and you will go to sleep on your own. Then I feed you sometime around 3, 4, or 5, then you go back to sleep until about 7:30. You like to watch me get ready in the morning.

You are a sweet girl and I am so thankful that you are in our lives. Thanks for being you!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: