I started this post last week when you were officially one-month old (on August 6th), and I was going to write all the new things that you did this month, and all the new people you met, and all the things you love to do.
But really, everything you did was new, everyone you met was new, and you pretty much enjoy eating, sleeping, burping, and having your diaper changed.
To be specific-you are a great baby. We always get comments from people who see you (at the store, at church, etc.) that you are so tiny. But you are growing! Your cheeks are getting rounder and I think you look more like your big brother Ethan now.
Some of the favorite things we have done together include taking lots of walks in the stroller and even going on a few hikes with you in the Snuggli. I love taking you to church.
You have met both your grandmas and grandpas, but none of your aunts and uncles.
You love your bathtime and getting to soak in your own personal hot tub in the sink--ahhhhhh, how relaxing.
I love dressing you in dresses, even though I know onesies are a lot more comfortable for you.
When you are fussy (for about an hour every evening), it's hard to soothe you. You haven't taken a binky yet, and you don't suck your thumb or fingers yet either.
Tomorrow you get to go to school with me in the morning, and then I will bring you home for your first stay with a babysitter. I will miss you, but it is time for you to make friends with some new people. You met Brittney last week and she will take good care of you. And I'll be back before you know it!

1 comment:
What a cute post. Isn't it amazing how fast time flies after the baby is born? I'm sure it is because you are 10x busier. I love the lavendar and daisies from your previous post, by the way. I think we have all had a day (or days) like those!
When Ewan was newborn, he was really fussy so I went to the local health food store to talk to the nurtritionist. She introduced me to these: Hyland's Colic Tablets. http://www.hylands.com/products/colic.php
They are like magic! I know that Target does carry them sometimes in the pharmacy, but they seriously work for fussiness really well.
Post a Comment