I wanted to take one last trip over Spring Break before we have two little ones and I'm nursing again and while Tim will still let me leave. I contemplated several options--I thought about going to San Antonio to see my friend Jen and her family, but it just seemed best to go see Tim and Teresa, our friends that had moved to Wisconsin the summer before Ethan was born. Teresa and I had been teachers together, and had even been roommates for the year before she was married. Tim and Teresa were the friends that we would hang out with every weekend--sometimes on both Friday and Saturday night--before they moved in 2006.
"But those that wait upon the Lord will find new strength. They will fly high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not grow faint." Isaiah 40:31
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Wisconsin
I wanted to take one last trip over Spring Break before we have two little ones and I'm nursing again and while Tim will still let me leave. I contemplated several options--I thought about going to San Antonio to see my friend Jen and her family, but it just seemed best to go see Tim and Teresa, our friends that had moved to Wisconsin the summer before Ethan was born. Teresa and I had been teachers together, and had even been roommates for the year before she was married. Tim and Teresa were the friends that we would hang out with every weekend--sometimes on both Friday and Saturday night--before they moved in 2006.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
How fun! What a good idea to have a nice R & R trip. You look great, by the way. :D
Post a Comment