My parents came to visit. Ethan loves his Grandpa! And he loves playing outside, so he enjoyed some of his favorite things!
"But those that wait upon the Lord will find new strength. They will fly high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not grow faint." Isaiah 40:31
Friday, April 18, 2008
Spring Break
I hardly knew what to do with myself once Spring Break was here. I hadn't really thought about what I would do with so many days off. I didn't feel like I needed much of a break, since I had been out of school for a week in early March.

My parents came to visit. Ethan loves his Grandpa! And he loves playing outside, so he enjoyed some of his favorite things!
That week we had shingles delivered so our roof could be redone, so this is Grandpa and Ethan watching the big truck in our driveway.
Both Ethan and his Grandpa love trains. One day Ethan scurried up the stairs and came back down with his Thomas the Train book. He went right to Grandpa and they read together. It was so cute.
My parents came to visit. Ethan loves his Grandpa! And he loves playing outside, so he enjoyed some of his favorite things!
Labels:
Ethan,
Kristin's Family,
Spring
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Cute! I love the Easter pics of Ethan, by the way.
Also, I think it is so sweet that Ethan likes trains just like your dad. I remember the big setup he always had in your basement.
Post a Comment