I have grown up so much since January. Here I am on New Year's Day eating spaghetti all by myself. At first, I liked to just use my hands and it was so messy! Now I am pretty good at using a spoon or fork. Some of my favorite foods are grapes, cottage cheese, noodles, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, chicken nuggets, oranges, and yogurt.
After Christmas, Mom moved around the furniture a little bit and I found some hideout places to read my books. I love to sit in a corner for about two seconds and play with my toys. I like my legoes, but my favorite toy is probably my Winnie the Pooh train that my Utah Grandma and Grandpa gave me.
I am just getting so big. I like to do things on my own and I like to sit in big-people chairs. One day my mom found me sitting in this chair eating my snack.
Bath time is still one of my favorite times of day. Sometimes daddy lets me walk around without my diaper for a while. That is so fun!




No comments:
Post a Comment