"But those that wait upon the Lord will find new strength. They will fly high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not grow faint." Isaiah 40:31
Saturday, November 03, 2007
My Kitchen Helper
Ethan loves to help clean out my drawers and rearrange the dishes in the dishwasher.
I was so happy to see your updates and to see what has been going on for the last couple months. (Don't worry, I've felt like saying a few "words" myself...like when Ewan digs through the garbage can or rearranges the dishwasher for me.) :D
1 comment:
I was so happy to see your updates and to see what has been going on for the last couple months.
(Don't worry, I've felt like saying a few "words" myself...like when Ewan digs through the garbage can or rearranges the dishwasher for me.) :D
Post a Comment