The plastic plug-protectors aren't working. Ethan loves to pull them out, carry them around (often one in each hand and one in his mouth), and store them in his special cupboards and drawers.
We also have opted not to use the gates at this point. We tried them for about a week, but we just have to put them up and down, and we don't trust Ethan to not lean on them or knock them over. We watch him carefully and I'm trying to teach him how to go down the stairs right.
Here he is carrying his tennis ball up the stairs one step at a time.

1 comment:
I've never been a big fan of gates, either. Kids usually have no problem going up the stairs (ha ha. Isnt that where every boy goes right away anyway?) We just spend a couple days going up and down the steps and I pull them down on their bellies so they can "get it". Good luck! I"m sure he'll do great. :D
Post a Comment