Well, I've been home sick for the past week (I'm feeling much better now) and while I was home, I wanted to get caught up on some blogging. But I've been having major problems with getting pictures on my posts. I use Picasa and usually can download pictures from there, but recently whenever I've tried, it keeps saying Error when I try posting the work.
So I had started experimenting with some pictures by inserting them via blogger, but now I can't even get that to work. My "Edit Posts" boxes don't show an option for inserting objects, links, switching to html. That's why I changed the template on my blog, thinking I had messed something up when I had edited my template recently. I don't know if I should start totally over, if my computer is messed up, or if there is another way to insert pics that I am not aware of.
Anyway, life is good. I missed the 7th grade trip to Salt Lake that we had been planning for months. It really stunk. Three teachers were scheduled to go (along with 10 or so parents), and it ended up none of us teachers went due to sickness and one death in the family, and my principal had to go instead. She is such a trooper.
Ethan is growing up so much. He understands so many things now and tries to talk, but isn't very proficient yet. It's exciting to see him learning so much. Last week when we were home I really worked with him at listening and asking nicely for things. He had gotten into a bad habit of screaming and whining when he didn't get his way, and that just wasn't working. I'm sure it helps now that he understands that he can talk (or point) to get what he wants. How frustrating for a kid to know what he wants and not know how to express himself!
So many great events of our lives, and so little time to share them, especially when I can't even show the great pictures that I've been taking. I'll try to figure it out. Maybe there's another blog website that I could use, because I always seem to have problems with blogspot. I would love any advice you can give me.
2 comments:
Hi Kristin.
Hope you're feeling better. I always use the little insert photo icon on the blogger new post page. I browse to find the pic on my harddrive, then insert it. It gets bogged down if I upload too many at once.
Did you get a new camera? Nicole one had trouble sending pics because she got a new camera and the filesize was too large. Try adjusting the print quality.
Good Luck.
Also, I can't wait to see you next week at the wedding!!
Hi Kristin! Nice to see the updates and I hope you are feeling better now.
I agree with Sheree--I would try changing the file size of your pictures. I always upload mine strait onto blogger from my hard drive. If you don't have the picture button to choose from, you might be in "html" mode and not "compose" mode on your composition page. (The tabs to switch between html mode and compose mode are on the top-right side of the composition page.)
good luck!
Post a Comment