"But those that wait upon the Lord will find new strength. They will fly high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not grow faint." Isaiah 40:31
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
January Skiing
These are some pics of a ski excursion we took in January with our friends, Tera and Darin. I'm really just posting these to see if our computer is working again. This weekend we had to spend hours making copies of all our pictures and word documents so we could reformat our computer, but I'm glad to say that at least some of our problems are fixed. Now if the typing on the screen could keep up with my typing speed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Sorry about the computer problems...that is one of my biggest fears!
The skiing trip sounds like so much fun! You know, the year I convinced my mom to let me take the cross-country skis back to PA with me (like 3 years ago), we haven't had any snow here at all. I'm dying to ski! Looks like a blast!!!
Post a Comment