"But those that wait upon the Lord will find new strength. They will fly high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not grow faint." Isaiah 40:31
Monday, May 28, 2007
Mother's Day Run
For my first Mother's Day, Ethan and I ran in the Mommy and Me Fun Run hosted by the health department. I had never run in a 5K run (the marathon was much different--ha, ha). I found it very invigorating. I was the first person with a stroller to finish. This year was the first year this was held, and part of the course actually went through rocks and shrubs, grass, and lilac bushes. It was so much fun! I finished in 28 minutes!
Mother's Day was great--Tim's Grandma Loreen was at church and beamed with joy that she could hold Ethan. We made lunch for Tim's mom and I worked in the yard on our flower beds. I like Mother's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment