Saturday, April 30, 2011

I'm a Soccer Mom!

We've been putting off getting our kids into too many activities.  Ethan could have started soccer last fall or perhaps even last spring, but Tim insisted that he didn't want every weekend to be taken up by soccer games just yet.  But this winter, we knew that Ethan was ready for an activity of his own.

Ethan was completely focused and excited at his first practice.  At his first game, he was a little confused about what to do, but got the hang of it quickly.  He was thrilled that there was a real half-time (he has been practicing half-times for months now during his pretend Bengal games).


 Tim has been helping out with games and practices, and we are all impressed by his patience and his ability to help out with these little guys:



 Ethan's first goal:
Even though at first we dreaded having to fill our Saturdays with games and practices, I have to say that I am happy to be a soccer mom.  I love watching Ethan and his team play!

No comments: