Congratulations on finishing. For your records, the weather that day was
perfect. Although it was cloudy.
There were 13 finishers in the Female 30 to 39 age group and
49 finishers in the race.
Your overall finish place was 28 and your age group finish place
was 6. Your overall finish percentile was 57 while your age group
percentile was 46. Your time was 53:38.4.
PR! The weather was absolutely ideal for a run, and the course was almost entirely flat. I started off at a decent pace, but had to slow a bit in the second half. The participation in this run was way down (perhaps because it looked like rain), and I had few people running near me to help set my pace.
I'm very happy with my time. . . a full minute improvement from the last three races!
After the run, I met Tim at yet another parade in our area and enjoyed the entire thing while sitting under umbrellas and blankets. In August.
1 comment:
Congratulations. It's exciting to see your time improving. Keep up the hard work you super woman.
Love,
Angela
Post a Comment