Friday, May 28, 2010

Summer Is Here

And this is how we feel . . .
(These pictures are from several weeks ago. . . our weather is not currently this beautiful . . .)



Actually, summer won't really be here until I get my work finished at school and we actually get some warm weather. Nonetheless, I have enjoyed two wonderful days at home with my kids and it has been fabulous.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sheree said...

Such happy faces!

Do you know where I might get some of the big plastic cups like E has in the top photo? We have them in blue and use them for smoothies since they accommodate the hand mixer. We could use some more to enably our current smoothie kick.

Kristin said...

My best guess would be W@lm@art or the dollar store. My mom got them many years ago in our great home state. Sorry I can't help more. Smoothies rock.

Jamie said...

Love your deck!!!

Angela Flicker: The Art of Making a House a Home in Utah said...

What a sweet picture of you and Kate, smiling and hugging. Touched my heart; I miss that little girl. And Ethan is getting so big. Can you believe he was just a small baby what seems like just yesterday. Growing up so fast :)

Congrats on the run!