Monday, September 08, 2008

What we do in our kitchen

I was hanging out with the kids, taking pics of Kate's new smiles. . . .
Then Ethan wanted in on the action. . .
Cheesy smile. . .
Nice smile . . .
Then Ethan arranged the chairs to share with Kate. . .

She didn't quite fit.
Thanks for sharing, Ethan. You're a great big brother!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sheree said...

That is one happy kitchen!

Anonymous said...

Hi big girl!
She's a doll :)
Aunt Stacy

Amy said...

They're getting so big! Cute as can be!

Jamie said...

It was so fun reading about all your updates and to see your growing family. :D Thanks for the idea of writing what you ate the past week on the calendar. I'm going to try it to see if it helps with my meal planning. I have a recipe blog, if you are interested in being a contributor, let me know! www.sharinggoodeats.blogspot.com